dbasquare.com is a blog on MySQL for database administrators, application developers and all other professionals interested in learning more about this database.
We have gained our knowledge during many years of work with MySQL and a lot of other open source technologies. Our expertise covers many areas including:
- MySQL performance optimization
- MySQL architecture & Design
- High availability and failover
- Database and data security
- Schema and query design
- Backup techniques
- Development of patches for MySQL
- Many open source and commercial technologies surrounding MySQL
On daily basis we work as IT consultants, remote DBAs, system administrators or solution architects with companies ranging from the small start-ups to Alexa Top 500. Our knowledge is not just purely theoretical, but also based on dealing with enormous number of real challenges. If there is a problem, we have likely solved it already.